At Milano Republic Furniture the health and safety of our customers, people and public is our priority. During this time of uncertainty, we are introducing additional measures to minimise the risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19. These practices will be implemented moving forward and until further notice.
Deliveries & Shipping
COVID-19 social distancing is having an impact on our warehouse facilities as well as to our couriers and therefore there are slight delays in shipping goods out. However our warehouse team, as well as all couriers are trying their best to serve you and deliver to you as quickly and safely as they can. Thank you for your patience.
If you have an urgent deadline, please contact our friendly team on 02 9570 7787 and we will do our best to accommodate you or your customer. We understand how important it is to serve to our customers and therefore we always try our very best.
Please be aware that within Covid19 there are slight delays in courier shipments and currently our warehouse processing times takes approximately 7-14 business days
Our Showrooms + Warehouse
The following safeguards have been put in place to ensure the health and safety of our customers and our team.
- We have increased our cleaning procedures which includes disinfecting and sanitising all public areas and high-touch surfaces on a daily basis.
- Per social distancing guidelines, we have informed our team to keep a 1.5 metre distance between themselves and our customers.
- All staff members have also been briefed regarding the symptoms of COVID-19 and have been asked to seek medical advice and remain at home if they are feeling unwell or are showing symptoms.
- Hand sanitiser has also been placed in public areas which we encourage both our customers and staff to utilise.
Delivery Procedures + Contactless Delivery
The health and safety of our customers and our courier partners is a priority to us. To avoid the risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19, additional safeguards and procedures will be implemented within our delivery processes.
- To prevent increased exposure between drivers and customers, our delivery partners have put a temporary ban on booking assembly services.
- For bulky deliveries going into the home rather than to the front door, we have been advised that drivers will also be keeping a 1.5 metre distance.
- We are now offering the option of contactless delivery, meaning you are able to give us authority to leave the delivered item at your front door. To arrange this please contact our sales team or ensure this is placed in the delivery notes when purchasing your product.
These measures will help ensure your products are delivered safely and in a manner that will reduce the overall risk to the community.
Our Paddington showroom is open with limited trading hours. Please call 0293576353 for more info. Our Kurnell and Derrimut warehouse will remain open during this team where our customer service team can assist with your inquiries. Our entire range is available on our website and we encourage you to take advantage of our online promotions.
Our customer service and support team are available during business hours and can be contacted via email or telephone. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions.
Tel: 02 9357 6353-Paddington or 02 9570 7787-Warehouse
Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Enquiries: email@example.com
Thank you for your understanding
The health and wellness of our community is of utmost importance to us and we have confidence that our customers and staff support our decision to implement these safeguards.
Please stay healthy, safe and well during this uncertain period and our team will be sure to keep you updated if any further changes are implemented.