“WISHBONE” Chair - Replica Hans Wegner - white shell with natural seat
- best quality and solid oak timber
- seat made out of natural paper cord
- each chair is made out of solid timber (doesn't have joins in timber but timber is bended which makes the chair extremely strong)
- rattan seat is made out of one natural rattan and whole seat is made out one piece of rattan (no joins in the rattan from many different pieces, as others have)
- width 57cm x depth 54cm x height 73cm
- seat height 42-44cm
- white timber with natural paper cord seat
- This is a true to original replica of Hans Wegner designed Wishbone Chair.
- The Wishbone designer chair is a replica of the original Hans J Wegner CH24 Wishbone chair designed in 1950. The iconic design was inspired by portraits of Danish merchants sitting in Chinese Ming Dynasty chairs. It combines top rails and arms into a single piece with a characteristic Y-shaped back which provides comfortable support while giving stability to the steam-bent top. A natural paper cord base provides additional comfort and style whilst the tapered legs are an additional asset of the chair.
- - Solid Beech Frame.
- Backrest is solid piece of timber (not joined)
- Danish Paper Cord seat.
- Nylon feet pads on each leg.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Natural paper cord seat is an additional feature of this Wishbone chair.
- You simply must be comfortable when sitting at the table and this beautiful chair will achieve exactly that. We are sure of that. Our satisfied customers told us.
- Very good quality and well finished chair you will be proud to own.
- It will be inspected and packed for delivery to you within 24 hours.
Package Deals: Choose one of our package deals to receive discount on pricing and shipping (win, win!)
Helpfull hints; Our photos are taken from our stock. Please choose carefully.
If not sure of anything, contact us.
Not sure of delivery cost? Please let us quote the best freight charge we can get.
Please read our "Shipping and Returns" policy.