“Noguchi” Coffee Table - Replica Isamu Noguchi Coffee Table in 1944 - solid 45mm Premium American Walnut Timber with 20mm glass and 20mm thick metal locking rod
- solid Walnut Base, tempered glass top (Tempered glass thickness 19mm). This product uses First and Seconds (FAS) grade American Timber. FAS boards are certified to be only the best cuts from the log, and are sourced exclusively from the USA and Canada. The inherent nature of timber and veneers mean that wood grain and colour may vary. Inconsistencies should be expected and appreciated. Simple assembly required. Base is 45mm thick (not cheap plywood or beech or birch timber)
- 20mm thick tempered glass top
- 20mm clear glass top
- Solid 45mm thick solid base (not plywood or cheap birch or beech timber)
- All timber is kiln dried and sanded to absolute smoothness
- 127cm W x 95cm D x 40cm H
- American Walnut Timber
- This beautifull Replica Noguchi coffee table is a famous design by Isamu Noguchi 1944.
- This distinctive coffee table was created by joining two pieces of curved wood to form a solid base with a single solid piece of glass on top.
- Our improved version of this table compares well agaist cheaper versions. The solid wood is 45mm thick. The base is joined by 20mm thick metal locking rod and not a thin screw. To achieve the best look and safety, we only use 20mm tempered glass rather than cheap 15mm.
- reception or living areas with our Noguchi 127cm Rounded Triangular coffee table. Featuring a glass top and wooden base, it displays a sleek, modern look to any room. Designed to perfection, two simple, smoothly shaped 45mm thick pieces of wood interlock to form a tripod that supports a 20mm thick transparent glass top.
- When in stock, usually shipped to you within 24 hours.
- For this item, we believe your purchase deserves a special degree of handling and care.
We don’t take ourselves too seriously, until it comes to quality. We’re ultra-selective about the timber, fabric, materials and finishes of every product. Put simply, we only sell the best.
East meets west with the Replica Isamu Noguchi Coffee Table, a triumph of minimalist design that combines natural and man made materials for a stunning effect.
With a catalogue of work spanning six decades, designer and architect Isamu Noguchi's inspiration stems from both eastern and western cultures, bringing together industrial and organic themes using timber and glass.
A perfect example of modernism, our replica is true to the original and casts a striking profile in any entertaining space.
Crafted from solid American walnut and 19mm thick glass with a square highly polished edge, our premium coffee table's timber is kiln-dried and sanded to BBS (baby's bottom smooth) standard and undergoes a triple-check system before it's packed into drop-tested cartons.
This is a Milano Republic replica of the original design.