“Noguchi” Coffee Table - Replica Isamu Noguchi Coffee Table in 1944 - solid 45mm Premium Ash Dark Walnut Timber with 20mm glass and thick metal locking rod
- Solid Timber Base 45mm thick (not cheap plywood or beech or birch timber)
- 20mm thick tempered glass top
- 20mm clear glass top
- Solid 45mm thick solid base (not plywood or cheap birch or beech timber)
- All timber is kiln dried and sanded to absolute smoothness
- 127cm W x 95cm D x 40cm H
- Solid Ash Timber in Dark Walnut Stain
- This beautiful Replica Noguchi coffee table is a famous design by Isamu Noguchi 1944.
- This distinctive coffee table was created by joining two pieces of curved wood to form a solid base with a single solid piece of glass on top.
- Our improved version of this table compares well against cheaper versions. The solid wood is 45mm thick. The base is joined by 20mm thick metal locking rod and not a thin screw. To achieve the best look and safety, we only use 20mm tempered glass rather than cheap 15mm.
- Colours of timber can vary from shipment to shipment. If there is colour which customers must received please contact us before ordering. On timber goods (as light walnut or dark walnut is), there can be variations in the goods as every season the colour of tree grows differently.
- Furnish reception or living areas with our Noguchi 127cm Rounded Triangular coffee table. Featuring a glass top and wooden base, it displays a sleek, modern look to any room. Designed to perfection, two simple, smoothly shaped 45mm thick pieces of wood interlock to form a tripod that supports a 20mm thick transparent glass top.