“Barcelona” - Replica Barcelona Lounge, Designer: Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe - 100% Soft Italian Leather (not PU/PVC at all)
- 100% Italian Leather (not PU/PVC at all)
- 12mm thick stainless steel frame
- -perfect premium 100% italian top grain leather
- -front, back and sides of the cushions are in 100% italian leather
- -LEATHER pipping and buttons
- -12mm thick stainless steel legs
- -high quality of foam with decron on top which makes the seat nice and soft
- -very high quality of stainless steel frame
- width 78cm x depth 83cm x height 85cm
- seat height 36cm (at the back) x 46cm (at the front)
- seat width 78cm x depth 50cm
- black soft 100% italian leather (not PU/PVC at all)
- The overall comfort of this replica is exceptional good for constant support.
Soft Leather is a natural product and it will give you lots of comfort while you sitting on it.
- This is a true to original replica Barcelona.
- You can place it anywhere to show-off this piece of 20th century classic replica.
- Stainless steel frame polished to a perfect finish.
- Polyurethane foam with Dacron on top is making the sofa long lasting support and comfort for many years to come. Legs and frame is made out of very high grade stainless steel 12mm thick and polished.
- You simply must be comfortable when sitting on this piece of furniture and it will achieve exactly that. We are sure of that. Our satisfied customers told us.
- Suitable for modern home, office, reception room.
- Very good quality and well finished you will be proud to own.
- Our Replica Barcelona is made to the highest standards with the best materials sourced world wide.
- It will be inspected and packed for delivery to you within 24 hours.
More Barcelona products (click bellow):
Ludwig Mies van der Rohe (born Maria Ludwig Michael Mies; March 27, 1886 – August 17, 1969) was a German-American architect. He is commonly referred to and was addressed as Mies, his surname. Along with Le Corbusier, Walter Gropius and Frank Lloyd Wright, he is widely regarded as one of the pioneering masters of modern architecture.
Mies, like many of his post-World War I contemporaries, sought to establish a new architectural style that could represent modern times just as Classical and Gothic did for their own eras. He created an influential twentieth-century architectural style, stated with extreme clarity and simplicity. His mature buildings made use of modern materials such as industrial steel and plate glass to define interior spaces. He strove toward an architecture with a minimal framework of structural order balanced against the implied freedom of free-flowing open space. He called his buildings "skin and bones" architecture. He sought a rational approach that would guide the creative process of architectural design, but he was always concerned with expressing the spirit of the modern era. He is often associated with his quotation of the aphorisms, "less is more" and "God is in the details".
Helpfull hints; Our photos are taken from our stock. Please choose carefully.
If not sure of anything, contact us.
Not sure of delivery cost? Please let us quote the best freight charge we can get.
Please read our "Shipping and Returns" policy.