“Eames or DSW” Chair - Replica Ray & Charles Eames - various colour seat with black timber legs & black rods
- quality and strong durable plastic
- black timber legs with black steel rods and protective rubber to protect your floor
- width 46cm x depth 50cm x height 82cm
- seat height 44cm
- legs: black
- seat: choice of colours
- DSW chair was original designed by Charles and Ray Eames in 1950.
- seats are so strong that you can bend them.
- The body of this replica DSW chair is constructed from sculptured polypropylene plastic and finished off with black color legs with black steel rods.
- It is a great commercial quality side chair that will last for ever. You will see the difference between the cheaper versions the moment you lay your eyes on it.
- It’s the perfect dining or side chair for any occasion.
- Assembly required (minor).
You don’t have to be an interior designer to see that the Replica Eames DSW Side Chair is a triumphant combination of minimalist design and ergonomic genius.
Born in the same year as Samuel L. Jackson, Olivia Newton-John and Steven Tyler, this chair is still super stylish, and the best looking of the bunch.
Immediately recognisable for its Eiffel-Tower-inspired beech frame, the original DSW Chair was one of the first mass-produced plastic chairs. The ideal blend of function, fashion and form, its popularity is well deserved thanks to a strong yet flexible polypropylene seat, contoured to perfection to deliver maximum comfort.
Available in a raft of striking, contemporary colours, this classic design is part of a renowned family of dining chairs which includes the Replica Eames Dining Armchair Rod base (DAR), Replica Eames Dining Side chair with iconic “Eiffel” base (DSR) and Replica Eames Dining Armchair Wooden base (DAW).