“Ghost” Stool - Replica Ghost Stool - Transparent Clear
- High strength Polycarbonate sourced from Japan
Polycarbonate. Footrest height for 66 & 76cm: 22cm This Milano Republic item is subjected to eleven stages of rigorous quality control, to ensure the highest standards possible. The three testing images show the seat fatigue test, back static load test and seat impact test. Suitable for commercial use. Suitable for outdoor use.
- 29cm Width of the seat
- 46, 66 or 76 cm Height
- Stool top Ø 29cm x 46cm, 66cm or 76cm H
- Transparent Clear
- This stool is a famous design by Philippe Starck in 2005 and takes us back to the Victorian era.
- It is made out of strong and modern polycarbonate material sourced from Japan, unlike some cheaper versions material sourced from Thai which is cheaper version, making our chair stronger and more scratch resistant.
- They are made so good (you can see it from our pictures) that you can see straight through. Our chairs are as clear as water!
- Rubber feet to protect your beautiful floor.
- This chair is stackable.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Not recommend it for commercial use.
- We have different colours available too (click here).
- Ghost stools will be sent to you packaged in original box, dispatched within 24 hours after purchase.
- To get this to you quickly, this item is delivered through our courier network straight to your front door. For special delivery requirements please contact us for a quotation.
- We don’t take ourselves too seriously, until it comes to quality. We’re ultra-selective about the timber, fabric, materials and finishes of every product. Put simply, we only sell the best.
Fit for a king, the Replica Philippe Starck Charles Ghost Stool is a contemporary take on the style of Charles the First of England. Luxurious, comfortable and super stylish, it encompasses the elegance of traditional design using modern materials and construction techniques. Inspired by his visit to Spain in 1623, Charles is well known for his love of art which resulted in his personal collection as one of the finest and most decadent in existence. A martyr and religious fanatic, his rule was fraught with wars accusations of treason that eventually led to his execution in 1649. In honour of this period in history, Philippe Starck designed this modern yet comfortable stool in 2002. Moulded in durable and shock-resistant polycarbonate, our replica is available in a range of colours that will suit any interior or exterior, thanks to its durable weather resistant design.
This is a Milano Republic replica of the original design.