- High strength Polycarbonate sourced from Japan
- Footrest height for 66 & 76cm: 22cm This Milano Republic item is subjected to eleven stages of rigorous quality control, to ensure the highest standards possible. The three testing images show the seat fatigue test, back static load test and seat impact test.
- 29cm Width of the seat
- 66 or 76cm Height
- Transparent Black
- This stool is a famous design by Philippe Starck in 2005 and takes us back to the Victorian era.
- It is made out of strong and modern polycarbonate material sourced from Japan, unlike some cheaper versions material sourced from Thai which is cheaper version, making our chair stronger and more scratch resistant.
- They are made so good (you can see it from our pictures) that you can see straight through.
- Rubber feet to protect your beautiful floor.
- This stool is stackable.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.