- the body is constructed from quality sculptured polypropylene plastic, with a layer of high density foam between the base and fabric.
- high quality chrome legs
- width 64cm x depth 63cm x height 82cm
- seat height 48cm
- patchwork - multicolour
- DAR chair was original designed by Charles and Ray Eames in 1950. Inspired by the Eiffel Tower.
- Patchwork fabric will vary from sample to sample. Never will be same.
- The body of this replica DAR armchair is constructed from sculptured polypropylene plastic and high density foam and fabric. Patchwork can vary from shipment to shipment. The chair is finished off with high quality chrome legs.
- The armchair is covered with a quality patch work fabric that will give you that "Happy shabby chic" look you may be looking for.
- It is a high commercial quality.
- You will see the difference between the cheaper version as plastic version the moment you lay your eyes on it.
- It’s the perfect dining or side chair for any occasion.
- Patchwork varies shipment by shipment, kindly see the last picture for the current pattern - if unsure, do not hesitate to contact our friendly staff via chat, phone, or e-mail for further advise.
If not sure of anything, contact us.
Not sure of delivery cost? Please let us quote the best freight charge we can get.
Please read our "Shipping and Returns " policy.