- the body is constructed from quality sculptured polypropylene plastic, with a layer of high density foam between the base and fabric.
- legs are in natural timber with powdercoated black steel.
- width 64cm x depth 63cm x height 82cm
- seat height 48cm
- The armchair is covered with a quality patch work fabric.
- DAW chair was original designed by Charles and Ray Eames in 1950.
- The body of this replica DAW armchair is constructed from sculptured polypropylene plastic and high density foam and fabric. Patchwork fabric can vary from shipment to shipment. The chair is finished off with high quality chrome legs.
- The armchair is covered with a quality patch work fabric that will give you that "Happy shabby chic" look you may be looking for.
- It is a high commercial quality.
- You will see the difference between the cheaper version as plastic version the moment you lay your eyes on it.
- It’s the perfect dining or side chair for any occasion.
Our photos are taken from our stock. Please choose carefully.
If not sure of anything, contact us.
Not sure of delivery cost? Please let us quote the best freight charge we can get.
Please read our "Shipping and Returns" policy.