- white or black high gloss MDF Top and chrome legs
- wooden legs are available too, let us know if you are interested to discuss
- diameter 120cm
- height 71cm
- table we stock white colour but other colours are available
- DSR table was original designed by Charles and Ray Eames in 1950.
- The body of this replica DSR table is constructed from quality MDF and finished off with chrome legs.
- It is a great commercial quality dining table that will last for ever. You will see the difference between the cheaper versions the moment you lay your eyes on it.
- It’s the perfect dining or side chair for any occasion.
A firm favourite with the interiors-obsessed crowd– and with good reason – our Replica Eames DSR Dining Table is a blissful blend of minimalist style and artful design, beloved for its easy-care MDF tabletop and Eiffel-tower-inspired legs.
The same vintage as Samuel L Jackson, Olivia Newton-John and Steven Tyler, the DSW is the best-looking of the bunch and still an icon of form, fashion and functionality, some 60+ years on.
Part of the Eames’ duo’s iconic dining collection, which includes our matching Replica Eames DSR chairs featuring a sculptural moulded seat, this space-saving round design is available in three distinct sizes to suit everything from a sneaky studio corner to taking centre stage in a dashing dining room.
Mix with matching white chairs, brighten up with bold DSW diners, or opt for tonal timber for a more organic look.
This is a Milano Republic replica of the original design.