- the body is constructed from quality sculptured polypropylene plastic, with a layer of high density foam between the base and fabric.
- high quality chrome legs
- width 49cm x depth 54cm x height 84cm
- seat height 47cm
- The chair is covered with a quality black & white patch work fabric.
- DSR chair was original designed by Charles and Ray Eames in 1950. Inspired by the Eiffel Tower.
- The body of this replica DSR chair is constructed from sculptured polypropylene plastic and high density foam and fabric. The chair is finished off with high quality chrome legs.
- The chair is covered with a quality patch work fabric that will give you that "Happy shabby chic" look you may be looking for.
- It is a high commercial quality.
- You will see the difference between the cheaper version as plastic version the moment you lay your eyes on it.
- It’s the perfect dining or side chair for any occasion.
- Patchwork varies shipment by shipment, kindly see the last picture for the current pattern - if unsure, do not hesitate to contact our friendly staff via chat, phone, or e-mail for further advise.