- the body is constructed from quality sculptured polypropylene plastic, with a layer of high density foam between the base and fabric.
- high quality chrome legs
- width 49cm x depth 54cm x height 84cm
- seat height 47cm
- The chair is covered with a quality patch work fabric.
- DSR chair was original designed by Charles and Ray Eames in 1950. Inspired by the Eiffel Tower.
- The body of this replica DSR chair is constructed from sculptured polypropylene plastic and high density foam and fabric. The chair is finished off with high quality chrome legs.
- The chair is covered with a quality patch work fabric that will give you that "Happy shabby chic" look you may be looking for.
- It is a high commercial quality.
- You will see the difference between the cheaper version as plastic version the moment you lay your eyes on it.
- It’s the perfect dining or side chair for any occasion.
Our photos are taken from our stock. Please choose carefully.
If not sure of anything, contact us.
Not sure of delivery cost? Please let us quote the best freight charge we can get.
Please read our "Shipping and Returns " policy.