- white high gloss MDF Top and beech wood legs
- Painted MDF; beech timber legs; powder coated steel. Assembly required. The inherent nature of wood timber and veneers mean that wood grain and colouring may vary. Inconsistencies should be both expected and appreciated.
- Table top Ø 120cm x 73cm H
- table we stock white colour but other colours are available
- DSW chair and table was original designed by Charles and Ray Eames in 1950.
- The body of this replica DSW chair and table is constructed from sculptured polypropylene plastic and finished off with natural color legs with black steel rods.
- It is a great commercial quality side chair and table that will last for ever. You will see the difference between the cheaper versions the moment you lay your eyes on it.
- It’s the perfect dining or side chair for any occasion.
- We don’t take ourselves too seriously, until it comes to quality. We’re ultra-selective about the timber, fabric, materials and finishes of every product. Put simply, we only sell the best.
- To get this to you quickly, this item is delivered through our courier network straight to your front door. For special delivery requirements please contact us for a quotation.
A firm favourite with the interiors-obsessed crowd– and with good reason – our Replica Eames DSW Dining Table is a blissful blend of minimalist style and artful design, beloved for its easy-care MDF tabletop and Eiffel-tower-inspired legs.
The same vintage as Samuel L Jackson, Olivia Newton-John and Steven Tyler, the DSW is the best-looking of the bunch and still an icon of form, fashion and functionality, some 60+ years on.
Part of the Eames’ duo’s iconic dining collection, which includes our matching Replica Eames DSW chairs featuring a sculptural moulded seat, this space-saving round design is available in three distinct sizes to suit everything from a sneaky studio corner to taking centre stage in a dashing dining room.
Mix with matching white chairs, brighten up with bold DSW diners, or opt for tonal timber for a more organic look.
This is a Milano Republic replica of the original design.