- Fibreglass shell
- Polyurethane foam
- High grade Black Italian Leather
- Aluminium four star base
- 56cm W x 43cm D x 34cm - 38cm H
- Aluminium Base
- The Egg Footstool has stood the test of time and complements any modern home. It is perhaps one of the most recognisable designer furniture piece of the 20th century. Designed by Arne Jacobsen in 1958. It will look great in reception or lobby area or make a fantastic accent chair in your home. This contemporary design will impress your guests.
- Egg Footstool is constructed with fibreglass outer shell and polyurethane foam and covered in high grade wool blend fabric.
- Plastic glides are attached to the base to protect the floor.