To Calculate Shipping Cost, follow these 2 steps:
- Add the item to your cart and then click on "ADD TO CART" button.
- In the cart where it says "SHIPPING" click on "ADD INFO" to add your post code and calculate shipping.
We value every customer, so if you find this product (plus shipping) cheaper somewhere else, we will beat it!
“Florence Knoll” - Replica Florence Knoll Lounge, Designer: Florence Knoll Bassett - Premium Tweed Fabric from Warwick Fabrics
- Soft Premium Tweed Fabric
- thick stainless steel frame
- -perfect premium soft tweed fabric excellent from commercial use
- -thick stainless steel legs
- -high quality of foam with decron on top which makes the seat nice and soft
- -very high quality of stainless steel frame
- Single Seater
- width 78cm x depth 79cm x height 80cm
- seat height 43cm
- seat width 64cm x depth 52cm
- The overall comfort of this replica is exceptional good for constant support.
Soft Tweed Fabric will give you lots of comfort while you sitting on it.
- This is a true to original replica Florence Knoll.
- You can place it anywhere to show-off this piece of 20th century classic replica.
- Stainless steel frame polished to a perfect finish.
- Polyurethane foam with Dacron on top is making the sofa long lasting support and comfort for many years to come. Legs and frame is made out of very high grade stainless steel thick and polished.
- You simply must be comfortable when sitting on this piece of furniture and it will achieve exactly that. We are sure of that. Our satisfied customers told us.
- Suitable for modern home, office, reception room.
- Very good quality and well finished you will be proud to own.
- Our Replica Florence Knoll is made to the highest standards with the best materials sourced world wide.
- It will be inspected and packed for delivery to you within 24 hours.
In 1938, Hans Knoll founded his furniture company by that name in New York. In 1943, Florence Schust convinced Hans she could help bring in business to his company even in America's wartime economy by expanding into interior design by working with architects. With her architectural background and design flair, she succeeded. They married in 1946, she became a full business partner and together they founded Knoll Associates. A new furniture factory was established in Pennsylvania and dealers in Knoll's furniture were carefully added over the next several years.
Florence Knoll felt architects should contribute their design ability to furniture as well. Some of these furniture designs would become design icons of the 20th century and have remained in the Knoll line for decades due to their timeless design. When Hans Knoll died in a car accident in 1955, Florence Knoll took over operation of the company. Florence Knoll herself designed chairs, sofas, tables and casegoods during the 1950s, many of which remain in the Knoll line to this day. In 1958 she married Harry Hood Bassett.
Helpfull hints; Our photos are taken from our stock. Please choose carefully.
If not sure of anything, contact us.
Not sure of delivery cost? Please let us quote the best freight charge we can get.
Please read our "Shipping and Returns" policy.