Replica Grant Featherston Contour Chair & Footstool - Replica Grant Featherston - oak legs with black soft Cashmere Fabric 1951
- solid quality ash timber frame in oak colour legs
- seat made out of soft Italian Cashmere Fabric
- width 69cm x depth 80cm x height 96cm
- seat width 36cm
- seat depth 47cm
- seat height 38cm - 47cm
- arm height 60cm
- width 64cm x depth 46cm x height 35cm - 40cm
- oak colour timber with black Italian Cashmere fabric
- This is a true to original replica of Grant Featherston 1951.
- A classic piece of Australian furniture design.
- Soft cashmere seat is an additional feature of this chair.
- You simply must be comfortable when sitting at the table and this beautiful chair will achieve exactly that. We are sure of that. Our satisfied customers told us.
- Very good quality and well finished chair you will be proud to own.
- It will be inspected and packed for delivery to you within 24 hours.
Aussies love a good design, and this one deserves to be called iconic.
Created by colourful Victorian craftsman Grant Featherston in 1951 as a significant departure from the lacklustre furniture gracing most homes in post-war Australia, this replica of Grant Featherston’s famous contour lounge chair features tapered legs and an organic shape, inspired by the designer’s fascination with nature and referencing the Arts & Craft Movement and Bauhaus design.
Available in a huge range of colours, it’s perfect as either a lounge or occasional chair and is as contemporary today as it was in its heyday.
This is a Milano Republic replica of the original design.