“WISHBONE” Chair - Replica "CH24" Hans Wegner - black shell with black PU seat
- best quality and solid beech timber, each chair is made out of solid timber (doesn't have joints in timber but timber is bended which makes the chair crazy well strong)
- seat made out of PU
- width 57cm x depth 54cm x height 73cm
- seat height 46cm
- black timber with black PU seat
- no assembly required
- This is a true to original replica of Hans Wegner designed Wishbone Chair.
- The Wishbone designer chair is a replica of the original Hans J Wegner CH24 Wishbone chair designed in 1950. The iconic design was inspired by portraits of Danish merchants sitting in Chinese Ming Dynasty chairs. It combines top rails and arms into a single piece with a characteristic Y-shaped back which provides comfortable support while giving stability to the steam-bent top. A natural paper cord base provides additional comfort and style whilst the tapered legs are an additional asset of the chair.
- - Solid Beech Frame.
- - Backrest is solid piece of timber (not joined).
- - Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- A classic piece of Danish mid-century furniture design.
- You simply must be comfortable when sitting at the table and this beautiful chair will achieve exactly that. We are sure of that. Our satisfied customers told us.
- Very good quality and well-finished chair you will be proud to own.
- Shipment to shipment may slightly vary - if you wish to match product with an existing product your already own, give us a call prior purchase to inquiry about the best options for you