“WISHBONE” Chair - Replica "CH24" Hans Wegner - natural ash timber with white leather seat
- best quality and solid ash timber (doesn't have joints in timber but timber is bended which makes the chair crazy strong)
- seat made out of 100% italian leather
- width 57cm x depth 54cm x height 73cm
- seat height 46cm
- Natural timber
- Black Italian Leather
- no assembly required
- This is a true to original replica of Hans Wegner designed Wishbone Chair.
- The Wishbone designer chair is a replica of the original Hans J Wegner CH24 Wishbone chair designed in 1950. The iconic design was inspired by portraits of Danish merchants sitting in Chinese Ming Dynasty chairs. It combines top rails and arms into a single piece with a characteristic Y-shaped back which provides comfortable support while giving stability to the steam-bent top. A natural paper cord base provides additional comfort and style whilst the tapered legs are an additional asset of the chair.
- - Solid Ash Frame.
- - Backrest is solid piece of timber (not joined)
- - Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- A classic piece of Danish mid-century furniture design.
- You simply must be comfortable when sitting at the table and this beautiful chair will achieve exactly that. We are sure of that. Our satisfied customers told us.
- Very good quality and well finished chair you will be proud to own.