- The frame is made out of Best quality Beech timber frame with each barstool made out of solid timber (doesn't have joints in timber but timber is bended which makes the chair crazy strong)
- Seat is made out of Best quality Paper cord
- rattan seat is made out of a single piece of natural rattan (no joints in rattan from many different pieces as others have)
- 54-56cm W x 57cm D x 108cm H or 97cm H
- Seat height 75cm or 65cm
- Light walnut wood frame
- Natural Paper Cord
- This elegant barstool reliable reproduction of the Hans Wegner
- The Wishbone designer barstool is a replica of the original Hans J Wegner CH24 Wishbone chair designed in 1950. The iconic design was inspired by portraits of Danish merchants sitting in Chinese Ming Dynasty chairs. It combines top rails and arms into a single piece with a characteristic Y-shaped back which provides comfortable support while giving stability to the steam-bent top. A natural paper cord base provides additional comfort and style whilst the tapered legs are an additional asset of the chair.
- - Solid Beech Frame.
- - Backrest is solid piece of timber (not joined)
- - Danish Paper Cord seat.
- - Nylon feet pads on each leg.
- - Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Milano Republic's Wishbone barstool is the best replica wishbone barstool you can purchase
- It is made out of best quality timber with Paper Cord
- This is a true to original replica of Hans Wegner designed Wishbone Barstool
- A classic piece of Danish mid-century furniture design
- Natural paper cord seat is an additional feature of this Wishbone barstool
- You simply must be comfortable when sitting at the bartable and this beautiful barstool will achieve exactly that. We are sure of that. Our satisfied customers told us.
- Solid legs and frame. Timber is a natural which will have unique imperfections and characteristics. These Characteristics are not faults but it means that any natural product like nature of timber and veneers mean that wood grain, texture, polish, patterns and colour may vary and any inconsistencies should be expected and appreciated. Also heights and thickness of timber might and will have slight variations which is normal as this product is hand made product and all hand made products will have inconsistencies which should be expected and appreciated.
- We don’t take ourselves too seriously, until it comes to quality. We’re ultra-selective about the timber, fabric, materials and finishes of every product. Put simply, we only sell the best