“WISHBONE” Chair - Replica Hans Wegner - dark walnut shell (grain not visible) with natural seat
- best quality and strong solid beech timber, each chair is made out of solid timber (doesn't have joints in timber but timber is bended which makes the chair crazy well strong)
- seat made out of natural paper cord, rattan seat is made out of one natural rattan and whole seat is made out one piece of rattan (not joints in rattan from many different pieces as others have)
- width 57cm x depth 54cm x height 73cm
- seat height 42-44cm
- walnut timber with natural paper cord seat
- This is a true to original replica of Hans Wegner designed Wishbone Chair.
- The Wishbone designer chair is a replica of the original Hans J Wegner CH24 Wishbone chair designed in 1950. The iconic design was inspired by portraits of Danish merchants sitting in Chinese Ming Dynasty chairs. It combines top rails and arms into a single piece with a characteristic Y-shaped back which provides comfortable support while giving stability to the steam-bent top. A natural paper cord base provides additional comfort and style whilst the tapered legs are an additional asset of the chair.
- - Solid Beech Frame.
- - Backrest is solid piece of timber (not joined)
- - Danish Paper Cord seat.
- - Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- A classic piece of Danish mid-century furniture design.
- Natural paper cord seat is an additional feature of this Wishbone chair.
- You simply must be comfortable when sitting at the table and this beautiful chair will achieve exactly that. We are sure of that. Our satisfied customers told us.
- Very good quality and well finished chair you will be proud to own.
- Shipment by shipment slightly vary - if you wish to match product with an existing product your already own, give us a call prior purchase to inquiry about the best options for you