“WISHBONE” Chair - Replica Hans Wegner - white shell with black seat
- best quality and solid beech timber, each chair is made out of solid timber (doesn't have joints in timber but timber is bended which makes the chair crazy well strong)
- seat made out of natural paper cord and whole seat is made out one piece (not joints in paper cord from many different pieces as others have)
- width 57cm x depth 54cm x height 73-76cm
- seat height 42-44cm
- white timber with natural paper cord seat in black
- no assembly required
- This is a true to original replica of Hans Wegner designed Wishbone Chair.
- The Wishbone designer chair is a replica of the original Hans J Wegner CH24 Wishbone chair designed in 1950. The iconic design was inspired by portraits of Danish merchants sitting in Chinese Ming Dynasty chairs. It combines top rails and arms into a single piece with a characteristic Y-shaped back which provides comfortable support while giving stability to the steam-bent top. A natural paper cord base provides additional comfort and style whilst the tapered legs are an additional asset of the chair.
- - Solid Beech Frame.
- - Backrest is solid piece of timber (not joined)
- - Danish Paper Cord seat.
- - Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- A classic piece of Danish mid-century furniture design.
- Natural paper cord seat is an additional feature of this Wishbone chair.
- You simply must be comfortable when sitting at the table and this beautiful chair will achieve exactly that. We are sure of that. Our satisfied customers told us.
- Very good quality and well-finished chair you will be proud to own.
- It will be inspected and packed for delivery to you within 24 hours.
- Shipment to shipment may slightly vary - if you wish to match product with an existing product your already own, give us a call prior purchase to inquiry about the best options for you