- quality chrome rose gold frame
- seat made out of PU
- polished rose gold Chrome double wire seat
- PVC seat pad + back pad
- solid steel base
- rubber gliders on the base
- width 84cm x depth 66cm x height 84cm
- seat height 45cm
- frame: rose gold colour
- seat: black or white PU seat and back cushion. Other colours are available to pre-order.
- This beautiful Replica Diamond Chair is a famous design by Harry Bertoia and is also known as a "Replica Bertoia".
- The seat & back pad provides added comfort.
- We stock the Replica Bertoia with a black and white seat or back cushion but this can be changed if you choose to.
- Designed by Harry Bertoia in 1950 and faithfully reproduced here.
- Innovative, comfortable, and strikingly handsome!
- Unlike some of the other similar chairs our chair frame has a double wire edge.
- Polished Chrome.
- Crafted from durable polished chrome steel, which is sculpted to the contours of the body for maximum comfort.
- In-built armrests the chair is both versatile and very comfortable.
- Ideal for use as a side chair, lounge room, office waiting rooms and cafes
Background about Harry Bertoia (1915 - 1978). Sculptor and designer, born in San Lorenzo, NW Italy. He emigrated to the USA in 1930, where he studied and taught painting and metal crafts at the Cranbrook Academy of Art, Bloomfield Hills, MI. He worked for the Evans Products Co, Venice, CA (1943-6), then established his own workshop in Bally, PA. Although he regarded himself primarily as a sculptor, he was known for his early Cubist-influenced silver coffee and tea services and for his furniture, most especially the Bertoia chair (1952), with its slender metal legs and frame, and mesh-like seat.
Helpful hints; Our photos are taken from our stock. Please choose carefully.
If not sure of anything, contact us.
Please read our "Shipping and Returns" policy.