“Bertoia” Barstool - Replica Harry Bertoia Barstool by Harry Bertoia - powder-coated frame (excellent for outdoor or indoor use) with white cushions
- quality powdercoated chrome frame
- seat made out of PU
- powdercoated double wire seat
- PVC seat pad
- solid steel base
- rubber gliders on the base
- width 55cm x depth 57cm x height 103cm
- seat height 71cm
- white powdercoated chrome frame with black, red, brown or white PU seat. Other colours are available to pre-order.
- This beautifull Replica Bird Barstool is a famous design by Harry Bertoia and is also known as a "Replica Bertoia".
- The seat pad provides added comfort.
- We stock the Replica Bertoia with a black, brown, red and white seat cushion but this can be changed if you choose to.
- Designed by Harry Bertoia in 1950 and faithfully reproduced here.
- Innovative, comfortable, and strikingly handsome!
- Unlike some of the other similar chairs our chair frame has a double wire edge.
- Powdercoated Chrome.
- Crafted from durable polished chrome steel, which is sculpted to the contours of the body for maximum comfort.
- In-built armrests the chair is both versatile and very comfortable.
- Ideal for use as a side chair, lounge room, office waiting rooms and cafes
Background about Harry Bertoia (1915 - 1978). Sculptor and designer, born in San Lorenzo, NW Italy. He emigrated to the USA in 1930, where he studied and taught painting and metal crafts at the Cranbrook Academy of Art, Bloomfield Hills, MI. He worked for the Evans Products Co, Venice, CA (1943-6), then established his own workshop in Bally, PA. Although he regarded himself primarily as a sculptor, he was known for his early Cubist-influenced silver coffee and tea services and for his furniture, most especially the Bertoia chair (1952), with its slender metal legs and frame, and mesh-like seat.
Package Deals: Choose one of our package deals to receive discount on pricing and shipping (win, win!)
Helpfull hints; Our photos are taken from our stock. Please choose carefully.
If not sure of anything, contact us.
Not sure of delivery cost? Please let us quote the best freight charge we can get.
Please read our "Shipping and Returns" policy.