“LC1” Chair - Replica Le-Corbusier Chair - 100% Italian Cowhide Leather
- 100% Italian Cowhide Leather
- chrome steel frame
- back rest tilts for more comfort
- width 61cm x depth 59cm x height 64cm
- seat height 29cm (at the back) - 37cm (at the front)
- black/white cowhide leather
This beautifull Replica armchair with Pony leather is famous design by Le Corbusier 1929.
- The overall comfort of this replica chair is exceptional, with a reclining seat and mobile back for constant support.
Haired hides are a natural product and no two will be alike. Each hide will have a varying pattern of brown, black and/or white spots.
- This is a true to original replica of Le-Corbusier 1928.
- You simply must be comfortable when sitting on this chair and this beautiful chair will achieve exactly that. We are sure of that. Our satisfied customers told us.
- Very good quality and well finished chair you will be proud to own.
- It will be inspected and packed for delivery to you within 24 hours.
Charles-Édouard Jeanneret-Gris, who was better known as Le Corbusier (French: [l kbyzje]; October 6, 1887 – August 27, 1965), was a Swiss-French architect, designer, painter, urban planner, writer, and one of the pioneers of what is now called modern architecture. He was born in Switzerland and became a French citizen in 1930. His career spanned five decades, with his buildings constructed throughout Europe, India, and America.
Dedicated to providing better living conditions for the residents of crowded cities, Le Corbusier was influential in urban planning, and was a founding member of the Congrès international d'architecture moderne (CIAM). Corbusier prepared the master plan for the planned city of Chandigarh in India, and contributed specific designs for several buildings there.
Helpfull hints; Our photos are taken from our stock. Please choose carefully.
If not sure of anything, contact us.
Not sure of delivery cost? Please let us quote the best freight charge we can get.
Please read our "Shipping and Returns" policy.