- High strength Polycarbonate sourced from Japan
- seat: 34cm W x 43cm D x 87.5 H
- width between the arms: 54cm
- Transparent Dark Blue
- This chair is a famous design by Philippe Starck in 2005 and takes us back to the Victorian era.
- It is made out of strong and modern polycarbonate material sourced from Japan, unlike some cheaper versions, making our chair stronger and more scratch resistant.
- They are made so good (you can see it from our pictures) that you can see straight through.
- Rubber feet to protect your beautiful floor.
- This chair is stackable.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.