- High strength Polycarbonate from mould single injection sourced from Japan
- 37cm W x 47cm D x 104 H
- Seat Height 75cm
- Transparent Clear
- This chair is a famous design by Philippe Starck in 2005 and takes us back to the Victorian era.
- It is made out of strong and modern polycarbonate material sourced from Japan, unlike some cheaper versions, making our chair stronger and more scratch resistant.
- They are made so good (you can see it from our pictures) that you can see straight through. Our chairs are as clear as water!
- Rubber feet to protect your beautiful floor.
- Polycarbonate might have slight imperfection in the corners as this is not manufacturing fault by caused the process of making them which is not manufacturing fault.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.