“Tulip” Side Table - Replica Eero Saarinen Oval Coffee Table. This beautiful Fiberglass stunning piece of furniture is excellent to be used as a coffee table in a lounge room.
- Top: quality Italian Marble Top
- Base: made out of High Grade Quality Fibreglass (not Cheap aluminium like others might sell)
- width 120cm x depth 60cm
- height 42cm
- white or black
- Stunning Marble surface
- Durable fiberglass base
- Base Finished in semi gloss white
- Minor assembly required.
- Very good quality and well finished chair you will be proud to own.
- Our marble table tops are a natural stone that each have their own unique imperfections and characteristics. Any variations in colour, texture, polish and pattern are not a fault and should be appreciated. Please note that polished marble is porous, so contact with liquids or hot beverages may cause the marble to mark. Make sure to wipe away any spills immediately using water or a mild cleaner. We recommend the use of placemats and coasters to further protect the integrity of the marble
- All marble products are inspected and delivered in a wooden crate that requires your own tools to open
- Requires two-person assembly due to weight
Things to remember
When purchasing marble, granite or limestone you need to have a basic understanding of the product, and it is for this reason that we urge you to read this article so that your decision is as informed as possible.
- Marble, granite and limestone’s are 100% natural products, hence variations exist in grain size, structure, veining, shade, tonings and colour.
- It is not abnormal for some marbles, granites and limestone’s to have an open or pitted surface. This is not the case for all stones, but it is a 100% totally natural characteristic’s of most stones. It is not a flaw of the stone, nor is it a case of the stone being second grade, nor is it a defect of the polishing process. It is simply an unavoidable characteristic’s of most stones. Some stones have little or no openness, some have a medium degree and some have a higher degree of this characteristic. Again, I stress that this is not a flaw, hence it is futile to ask to fill these areas as they are so shallow that they cannot be filled.
- Repolishing will also do nothing to alleviate this characteristic.
- Marbles in particular may have what we call open veins, again a characteristic of the stone.
- You must not put hot items such as a full roast tray, a pot or saucepan full of hot contents, or similar items directly on top of your benchtop. This can cause your stone benchtop to crack.
- Oil, fat and butter can change the look of your stone benchtop. It will darken it. This does not mean that your stone is damaged. Some stones are also more absorbent than others. Again, this is not a defect nor a reflection of quality, but a natural characteristic of the stone.
- All bench tops are treated with a Hydro repellent before installation. Most times this is effective against oils etc, until it is corroded away by acid liquids such as citric acid or acetic acid (i. e. vinegar) these acids will not damage granite, but they will remove the polish from a marble or limestone, giving you a dull spot.
- In the case of granites these liquids will corrode the Hydro repellent which lies in the pores of the stone once corroded, liquids such as oil will then permeate the surface of the stone and give you a dark spot.
- The location of joins is governed by the lengths of the slabs available at the time of manufacture of your benchtops, also by the location of appliances, i. e. sink and hotplate, by the lengths of your kitchen benchtops and also by the cutters strategy. We try to keep joins to a minimum as much as is practical.
- Joins are visible.
Marble is a natural stone which will have unique imperfections and characteristics
Any variations in colour, texture, polish and patterns are not faults
Polished marble is porous; wipe away any liquid spills immediately using water or a mild cleaner to avoid marks. Placemats and coasters are recommended
Differences between shipments is to be expected
Our standard 12-month warranty does not apply to marble and natural stone products
Beloved for good reason, our replica of Eero Saarinen’s iconic tulip coffee table, with its organic shape and space-saving pedestal base, features a premium Italian Carrara-marble tabletop to add elegance to any swish space.
This is a Milano Republic replica of the original design.