To Calculate Shipping Cost, follow these 2 steps:
- Select any required options, the quantity, then add the item to your cart by clicking the "ADD TO CART" button.
- In the cart where it says "SHIPPING" click on "ADD INFO" to add your post code and calculate shipping.
We value every customer, so if you find this product (plus shipping) cheaper somewhere else, we will beat it!
“Tulip” Table - Replica Eero Saarinen Tulip Dining Table - White Italian Carrara or Nero Marquina (Black) Marble
- Natural Stone Marble Top
- Strong, Heavy & Solid Fibreglass Base (not cheap aluminium)
- 160cm x 100cm, 180cm x 110cm or 200cm x 120cm
- 75cm Height
- Marble top (black or white options)
- White or Black base
- Italian Carrara marble top with grey veining
- Spacious oval shaped table
- White heavy-moulded fibreglass base
- Seats 6-10 people
- This beautiful Replica Tulip Table with marble top and base made of fibreglass was made famous by designer Eero Saarinen 1957
- natural product and you can see it with imperfections in it.
- keep in your mind that if you don't want imperfections in marble you need to go with man made marble and we can order it for you
- beauty of natural product is that you can feel it not like man made marble that looks like glass and clearly is man made
- imperfection and little cracks are normal for natural marble stones
- because this is 100% natural Carrara marble stone you must respect and except imperfections
- Marble is a natural stone which will have unique imperfections and characteristics
Any variations in colour, texture, polish and patterns are not faults
Polished marble is porous; wipe away any liquid spills immediately using water or a mild cleaner to avoid marks. Placemats and coasters are recommended
Differences between shipments is to be expected
Our standard 12-month warranty does not apply to marble and natural stone products if they misused
- Our marble table tops are a natural stone that each have their own unique imperfections and characteristics. Any variations in colour, texture, polish and pattern are not a fault and should be appreciated. Please note that polished marble is porous, so contact with liquids or hot beverages may cause the marble to mark. Make sure to wipe away any spills immediately using water or a mild cleaner. We recommend the use of placemats and coasters to further protect the integrity of the marble
- All marble products are inspected and delivered in a wooden crate that requires your own tools to open
- Requires two-person assembly due to weight